Footwear other than as footwear also can be a complement appearance. Therefore, like other accessories, shoes desperately need treatment. Well, how to care for a good shoe? The following tips:
1. To prevent the shoe does not smell, do not wear shoes with foot conditions are wet. Because it can cause bacteria to grow and eventually become your shoes smell.
2. If you have shoe leather, shoe store in a dry place. Avoid shoes to dry in the sun, aerated enough just for shoes are not damp and moldy. Do not wipe with water and use a soft material to wipe. Especially for white shoes, white toothpaste laplah using it flat for leather shoes are not broken in pieces and more durable.
3. For suede shoes, avoid directly exposed to water. Brush your shoes with a soft shoe brush to dust can be removed. Then jemurlah shoe place that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
4. If your feet are always sweaty, you should dry it first. Then sprinkle with talc powder to keep your feet dry and fresh condition.
5. Do not forget to wear a special medication spray shoe or foot spray on the inside of your shoe and immediately the wind-wind to dry.
More information click here!